Friday, December 30, 2011

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!

Here I am, all excited about starting my new blog and I get writer's block???  :)

Who am I? 
My name is Stephanie.  I am a 38 year old mother, full time employee, student, clean food junkie (now) and self proclaimed "gym rat"! 

Why am I blogging?
Why not?  I have so much information that I am learning that is helping me grow and change!  In the past year and a half I have made some major transformations not only in the health and well being of myself and my family but in my search for true self satisfaction!  I have done SO much reading, research, studying, etc and I know that not everyone is fortunate enough to have the extra time so I want to be able to provide whatever knowledge I can to anyone that will sit still for a minute! 

What is my goal?
I want women to feel the way I feel about myself... about the positive changes that I have made!  I know the inner struggle that EVERY woman I have ever talked to has.  I can count on one hand the number of women that I know personally that TRULY seem happy and satisfied with themselves.  If we are not satisfied with ourselves, how can we HONESTLY be satisfied with anyone else?  We really can't!  I am growing and changing every day and I am sure that if you follow my blog you will see the changes along the way.  I have goals I have set (I will get into those later) and I want to share my journey, my findings, my ups and downs with other women that need a little push in the right direction!

What will I blog about?
Anything and everything.  Alot of it will be about fitness, eating clean, eating healthier, making better decisions at the grocery store or when you are out to eat with friends and family. But anything goes!  I will discuss my favorite food finds (Chobani Greek Yogurt!), most desired workout clothes (Lululemon), shoes that are comfortable, purses that I like, what vitamins are good, what new nail polish I like, where good vacation spots are that I have been lucky enough to go to or that I am researching going to, good doctors when I find them, good bikinis, etc!  Really anything that I read or learn and I think "damn, I really wish I had known that before!"

I appreciate you taking the time to read my intro... I promise all of my entries won't bore you to death!  I will pick up the pace and have lots of fun, interesting tid bits to share along the way!  If you have feedback, questions, advice, whatever.. please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment